- make financial decisions, like pricing and spending, based on an accurate understanding of all the costs of doing business?
- use an accounting software, like Quickbooks, to manage your sales and spend?
- pay yourself what you deserve for being the CEO of your company?
- understand the difference between a P&L, and Income Statement, a Balance Sheet, and a Cash Flow?
If you answered NO to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
Julia Aquino-Serrano has spent 20+ years in finance, strategy and operations. She has her Bachelor’s degree in Finance and an MBA, with an specialization in accounting. She also understands how to simplify the complexity of finance, so we can utilize the power of our financial information and reports to both manage and build our businesses.
Join Julia to learn the Zen of Finance – where she will teach you, in plain and simple terms, how pricing, profit, expenses, and your decisions affect your Income Statement and Balance Sheet. You will also learn how to be “lend-able” and “finance-able” as you grow.
Remember, you have to KNOW your numbers to GROW your numbers
- The basics: Income, Costs, Pricing, Profit, Loss, Taxes, Debt, Equity, and more
- How to read your financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet)
- How to utilize the information in your financial reports to grow your business
- Utilize your financial activity to determine pricing and profitability
- The difference between debt and equity for investing in and growing your business